Save the Date!
The 2018 Craft Maltsters Conference will take place February 3rd and 4th, 2018, in Asheville, North Carolina. Registration details and sponsorship opportunities to follow soon.
About the Craft Maltsters Conference
The 2018 Craft Maltsters Conference will feature workshops and seminars on the latest research, topics, and best practices relevant to those in the craft malt supply chain.
What can you expect to get out of the conference?
- An overview of the current state of craft malt, including malting technology, handling and storage, marketing, and agriculture in the Mid-Atlantic
- Useful information you can use in areas such as equipment, social media, digital marketing, brewing, and distilling
- Sensory training designed to increase awareness of diverse craft malt flavors
- Participation in the Craft Maltsters Guild Annual Meeting
- Networking opportunities during session, meals, trade show, and events
- Breakfast and lunch both days of the conference included in the conference price