The 2019 Craft Malt Conference featured over 20 seminars and presentations on the latest research, topics, and best practices relevant to those in the craft malt supply chain.
Receive unlimited password-protected access to all seminars and presentations from the 2019 Craft Malt Conference:
- Optimizing Your Saladin Box
- Optimizing Floor Germination for Raw Materials
- How to Leverage Steeping & Germination Behavior to Set the Stage for Successful Modification
- Exploring the Chemistry of Heirloom Malt & the Potential Impact to Beer Flavor
- Inside a Brewer’s Mind Roundtable
- Montana Malt Barley: Good from Grower to Glass
- Production & Breeding of Organic Barley for Craft Malt
- Barley, Climate Change, & Adaptation: What Can We Learn from the Past?
- Check Offs: Funding Research, Promotion, & Advocacy
- Impact of Disease on Malt Quality
- Brewing Chemistry…It’s the Malt!
- A Taste of Home
- Getting the Bang for Your Barley: Effective Marketing & Branding Strategies for Success with Craft Malt
- Commodity to Craft
- Agronomics 101: Working with Your Grower
- What to do about Food Safety in Your Malthouse under the Food Safety Modernization Act
- From the Plow to the Pint: The Local & Global Impacts of Montana Malt & Barley
- 5 Year Reflections
Login information will be emailed after purchase. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
Video recordings may be viewed on the Craft Maltsters Guild website only and are not available for download. For questions regarding downloading, please contact [email protected]
Get updates on the 2020 Craft Malt Conference here.