Registration Now Open!
The 2018 Craft Malt Conference will take place February 3rd and 4th, 2018, in Asheville, North Carolina.
Early bird registration is open through December 15, 2017. Early bird registration is $350 for Craft Maltsters Guild members and $400 for non-members.
Registration fee includes access to all workshops, meals, and beer.
Register here. Registration is limited to 125 attendees.
About the Craft Malt Conference
The 2018 Craft Malt Conference will feature workshops and seminars on the latest research, topics, and best practices relevant to those in the craft malt supply chain.
Our host hotel is Asheville Aloft Downtown. We have a room block with rates of only $189, including free WiFi.
Click here to reserve your hotel room with the group rate. The group rate is available until January 5, 2018.
What can you expect to get out of the conference?
- An overview of the current state of craft malt, including malting technology, handling and storage, marketing, and agriculture in the Mid-Atlantic
- Useful information you can use in areas such as equipment, social media, digital marketing, brewing, and distilling
- Sensory training designed to increase awareness of diverse craft malt flavors
- Participation in the Craft Maltsters Guild Annual Meeting
- Networking opportunities during session, meals, trade show, and events
- Breakfast and lunch both days of the conference included in the conference price