The Craft Maltsters Guild has a total of four (4) board seats that will be up for election this spring: two seats for regular members and two for associate members. The two associate member seats can be filled by Allied Trade, Developing Malthouse, International Malthouse, or Individual level members.
We are looking for candidates to bring ideas, energy, and a fresh perspective to the existing Board. Time and travel commitments have been streamlined over the past few years as we know everyone has their hands full managing their own businesses. A summary is listed below.
- Serve a term of two years
- Participate in monthly board meetings (2 hours)
- Review board packet with agenda in advance of monthly board meeting (one (1) hour each month)
- Attend Guild Annual Meeting (Spring, two (2) hours plus travel)
- Attend Guild Board Retreat (Fall, 1 day plus travel)
- Serve on 1-2 ad hoc working groups throughout the year
We will be accepting nominations for these seats until February 10th, 2018.
Interested candidates must fill out the 2018 BOD Member Election Application and submit it to [email protected] by February 16th, 2018.
We are also seeking one regular member to serve on the nomination committee. Please contact [email protected] if you are interested!
If you have questions about serving on the board or would like to throw your hat in the ring please email [email protected].