Save the Date: November 9-11, 2018
The Sustainable Agriculture Conference brings together farmers, foodies, educators, activists, and more for a weekend celebration of innovation in local, sustainable agriculture. Educational workshops, presentations, and panel discussions are interspersed with networking & social events, exhibits, and regionally sourced meals.
Attendees from more than a dozen states gather each November and leave energized and inspired
Conference activities include:
- Over 60 workshops on timely topics
- Bus tours visiting dynamic farms
- Intensive pre-conference sessions
- Keynote presentation by Ricardo Salvador
- Exhibit hall highlighting products & services for small farms
- Amazing local and organic meals
- Regional gatherings and networking opportunities
- Policy updates and advocacy opportunities
- Seed exchange, book signing, & much more!
To learn more or to register, visit the Carolina Farm Stewardship Association event page here.
Learn about more upcoming events here.