Apply for up to $350,000: Research and Education Project
The Western Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program announces the Call for Pre-proposals for Research & Education grants for 2020.
Proposals are due May 28, 2019, Noon MDT.
Western SARE funds proposals that examine creative and innovative research and extension/outreach approaches, and technologies that advance Western SARE goals that are economically viable, protect the environment and are socially responsible. Western SARE projects must contain both research and education components and involve agricultural producers from inception to finish in the planning, design, implementation, and educational outreach of any Western SARE-funded project.
Requirements for Research & Education Pre-Proposals:
- Incorporate both research and education
- Bring together a team of researchers, ag professionals,
and producers to plan and implement the project
- Include a minimum of three separate producers
- Outline educational outreach plans for producers
and agricultural professionals
- Produce quantifiable scholarly and educational
products for producers and agricultural professionals
- Address the goals of Western SARE
Learn more about the Western SARE Research & Education Competitive Grants here.
Learn more about the Craft Maltsters Guild here.