Call for Board of Directors Nominations
The Craft Maltsters Guild has a total of four (4) Board of Directors seats that will be up for election at our annual meeting on Sunday, February 3rd:
- Two seats for Member Malthouses
- One seat for Allied Trade members
- One seat for Developing/International members
What’s Involved in Being a Director?
- Serve a term of three years
- Participate in monthly Board meetings (2 hours monthly)
- Review board packet with agenda in advance of the monthly meeting (1 hour monthly)
- Attend Craft Maltsters Guild Annual Meeting (Winter, 2 hours plus travel)*
- Attend the annual Board of Directors meeting (Winter, 3-4 hours plus travel)*
- Serve on 1-2 ad hoc working groups throughout the year
*Annual Meeting and annual Board of Directors meeting take place at the Craft Malt Conference, currently held the first weekend in February.
The Board of Directors Nominating Working Group will submit Board of Directors candidate nominations to voting members no later than Sunday, January 27th, 2019.
Voting will take place at the Craft Maltsters Guild Annual Meeting, which takes place on Sunday, February 3, 2019, at the Craft Malt Conference in Bozeman, Montana. Electronic voting will be available until 5:00 pm EST on Saturday, February 2, 2019.
Nominees will have the opportunity to address the membership with their statements of candidacies at the Craft Maltsters Guild Annual Meeting.
If you have questions about serving on the Board of Directors or would like to nominate yourself or someone else, please email [email protected]
Thank you to our outgoing Board members whose terms will expire in 2019:
- Joel Alex, Blue Ox Malthouse
- Joel Williamson, LINC Malt
Learn more about the current Board of Directors here.