The Guild was recently awarded a grant from the Brewers Association to advance malt sensory. The following malt sensory ambassadors will be trained in malt sensory techniques, and able to organize and execute malt tastings at industry events, particularly reaching out to state brewer’s guilds in 2017-2018.
Malt Sensory Ambassadors
- Amy Tamara Fox, Cornell University
- Joel Alex, BlueOx Malthouse
- Keith Foster, Foster Malt
- Chris Fries, Two Track Malting
- Robin Coffman, Ohio State University
- Brian Zimmerman, maltster & brewer
- Hillary Barile, Rabbit Hill Farms
- Jessica Johnstone, Grouse Malting & Roasting Co.
- Christian Kapp, Michigan State University
- Sebastian Wolfrum, Epiphany Malt
- Shane Mason & Sam Lewis, Riverbend Malt
- Cassie Liscomb, Briess Industries
- Andrea Stanley, Valley Malt
- Chris Schooley, Troubadour Maltings
Lindsay Barr, New Belgium Brewing Company
April 11 – 13th: Hot Steep Method at Booth during CBC
Headed to the Craft Brewers Conference BrewExpo? Stop by the North American Craft Maltsters Guild booth located in BrewExpo America Hall D – Level 2 number #5604. Craft Malt Ambassadors will be conducting malt sensory on Tuesday & Wednesday from 12-2:30p and Thursday from 9a-12p.
See you in D.C.!